Monday, February 23, 2015

The Question's to Ask before Choosing Your Realtor

It is a big decision to entrust your real estate into the hands of someone else, even a professional, to help make it easier, here are some question's to ask to paint a bigger picture of how the agent will perform for you during the process of either buying or selling your home:

1) How long have you been in residential real estate sales? Is it your full-time job?

2) What designations do you hold?

3) How many homes did you and your real estate brokerage sell last year? How long did it take you to sell the average home? How close to the initial asking price were the homes you sold to the sold price?

4) What specific types of marketing systems and approaches will you use to sell my home?

5) Will you represent me exclusively, or will you represent both the buyer and seller in the transaction?

6) Can you recommend service providers who can help me obtain a mortgage, make home repairs, and help with other things I need done?

7) What type of support and supervision does your brokerage office provide to you?

8) How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently?

9) What's your business philosophy?


As an agent, here are my responses to some of these questions:

1) I have been in residential real estate sales for about 5 months, so far, but due to my administration job that I have had since May of 2014, I have been in the real estate atmosphere learning from some of the best agent's in Columbus. I am very passionate about real estate and am committed to being an agent as my full-time job.

5) I will strictly represent you, as a buyer or seller, unless you found yourself interested in a property that my team has listed. In this case, I would be a dual agent since the seller's agent would be from the same team as me.

6) With a full team behind me, I have many resources that I will be able to recommend to you in a multitude of situations that may pop-up throughout the transaction and afterwards, when you are in your new home. The people we recommend have a great amount of experience and always have good reviews from our clients; we expect the best service for our clients and nothing less.

7) The brokerage office provides phenomenal support, with aged professionals that have been in real estate for ten years or more, anything I have a question about they will answer to their best knowledge. If I had an emergency during a time where you wanted to see a house, perform an inspection, close on your home, etc. any of the 7 other agents will step-in to make sure that it get's taken care of ASAP.

To find out more about what I can offer for you, above and beyond other real estate agents, please contact me and I can further answer these questions! I can't give away all of my secrets that will aid you in selling your home or assist you in buying your new home!


0 comments:

Post a Comment